• Meeting called to order at 10am.
• Welcomed 3 new members.
Voted on how to handle classes effective 1/1/2015:
- ½ class fee is due at the time you sign up for a class-approved and passed
- $50 of the class fee is non-refundable
- Members have first right in booking class vs non-members
- Lottery only if we have to as a last resort. Expectation is that we talk with each other re-scheduling and make all attempts to work out class scheduling to benefit all.
- Need for lottery will be identified when we discuss booking the teacher and their availability
- Out of state requests for attending classes will be charged an additional $50
• Request for all members to bring their Halloween and Christmas rugs in July
• Made available the Lancaster County Chicken Challenge pattern for all who wish to participate.
• Reviewed next Guild meetings- June 28, July 26, August 23
• Reviewed up and coming classes for 2014-
• Maggie Bonanomi July 14, 15, 16 and July 18, 19, 20
• Cynthia Norwood Sept 10, 11, 12, and Sept 15, 16, 17
• Hook in-Sept 13
• Sharon Smith May 11-13, May 14-16, May 18-20. Can view her website at offthehookwoolrugs.com At this time a straw poll was taken and it appears that we will not need to have a lottery for attendance.
• Discussed Hook-in
• Quink is running the rug show and needs 12 volunteers
• Food Committee-Amy, Linda, Carol, Sue
• Demos-Cynthia N is speaking
• Group Rug show-Bring our Judy Cripps border rugs
• Vendors-Mary Jo reviewed the vendor list
• Silent Auction-Sue is looking for silent auction items now. They should be handcrafted and wool related items. Also foot stools and items that can adapt to a hooked item.
• Door prizes-CRFG lanyards, Wool Flower centerpieces crafted by our up North members
• Door Admittance-Gloria running, looking for volunteers.
• Formal meeting was adjourned at noon.
Linda Iriye, CRFGSecretary