1. Refunds were issued to the participants in the Maggie Bonanomi class.
2. Reviewed hook-in, secured volunteers for the remaining positions.
3. Discussed how to handle the two vacancies created in C Norwood class. Carol Howard is actively recruiting trying to replace.
4. Reviewed proposed class specifics:
· The guild pays the travel expenses for the instructors we book.
· 50% of the estimated class fees are due at the time of sign-up.
· $50.00 of that fee is non-refundable.
· Recommendation that remaining balances would be due 3 months prior to the date of the class.
· Failure to pay remaining balances may result in forfeiture of the class reservation if there is a waiting list.
· At the time of signup a flier detailing these specifics will be available to students so that the expectations are set.
So going forward for Sharon Smith sign up in October 25th meeting this would equate to:
· Class estimated to be $250.
· Would need to pay $125.00 at the time of sign up in October meeting.
· $50.00 of that is non-refundable.
· $75 can be refunded on request between Oct payment and January meeting.
· Jan meeting the remaining $125.00 would be due.
· Refunds between January and May would only occur if student could locate a replacement for themselves in that class.
Further discussion and finalization of this proposal will occur at our September meeting.
5. Treasurer issued a treasurer’s report.
6. Sale of linen and red dot occurred from our keeper of the linen-Quink.
7. Future meetings:
Sept 27 9-4 normal Arvada police station location (where else would you find a hooker?)
Oct 25th-9-4 at the Lake Arbor sub station 8110 Vance. Be aware that this location is very small and sized for approximately 30. Please bring small projects or handwork for this meeting as space is limited.
Nov 22 9-4 normal Arvada Police Station location
Dec 27 9-4 Normal Arvada Police Station location.
8. Meeting adjourned and hooking began!