Meeting was called to order at 10am.
· Attendees of the ATHA Biennial shared their experiences and learnings.
· Discussion of November and December meeting dates. It was decided that we would hold a come and hook meeting on November 28 and December 26. It was recognized meeting attendance may not be large and will not plan to have any formal meetings or agendas. Just get togethers to hook, socialize and decompress during the busy holiday season.
· We cut wool for beginner kits for the Hook In.
· Checked on Committee chairs on Hook In readiness and if everyone was set to go. Rug show, silent auction, door, food, beginner class, Jayne Hester speaker, Cheryl Bollenbach dye class, Carrie Martin demo all lined up and reported good to go. Verified we had members ready to arrive and help unload vendors at 7am.
· Chris Sundberg discussed that their were a number of requirements that needed to be met for her to be able to obtain the raffle license. We decided we would raffle the rug next year and Linda Iriye took the list of documents and will try to pull the necessary information together so we can complete the application.
· Gloria Shone gave a treasurer report and also relayed she had the list of active paid members.
Meeting was adjourned and members finished the afternoon off with fellowship, hooking and delightful potluck items.